FCP 300 Final Cut Pro X, Advanced Editing
Duration: 5 daysOverview
This hands-on course teaches students hard-to-find advanced editing and finishing techniques. Learn how to create polished transitions, fix screen direction errors, edit multi-camera projects, work with nested sequences, create fantastic effects use filters creatively and composite like a pro. This course also covers advanced workflows for managing media and working with film.Audience
This course is designed for:
- Existing Final Cut Pro users who want to increase their skill level through learning advanced features and efficient workflows, and who prefer hands-on and interactive instruction.
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge prior to attending the course:
- Basic knowledge of the Macintosh OS and computer navigation
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and basic editing terminology is required
- Level One Final Cut Pro End User certification is highly recommended. Ideally, students will have attended an an FCP 100, FCP 101, FCP 102 or FCP 200 course.
At the end of this course you will be familiar with:
- Asymmetrical trimming and advanced trim edit window techniques
- Multicamera editing
- Variable speed and slow-motion techniques
- Nesting sequences and rendering settings
- Working with filters
- Finishing and final output